NEW HOURS Friday – Sunday ONLY We are Closed Monday – Thursday
- Due to capacity limits, we are NOT accepting any groups over 4 people & we will NOT split up groups over 4 people
- No phone reservations accepted
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current NY State Mandates, the following changes have been made:
- Properly-placed Facial Masks are required at ALL times, except while drinking.
- ALL Visitors from NY residing in a current Covid Hot Zone are welcome to shop with us (restrictions apply), but may NOT do a TASTING. Find the NY Hot Zone List by clicking here.
- ALL Visitors from PA residing in a current Covid Hot Zone are welcome to shop with us (restrictions apply), but may NOT do a TASTING. PA Residents must live in a county with less than 10 cases per 100,000 people. That information is found by clicking here.
- Visitors from NJ, CT & MA are welcome to shop with us (restrictions apply), but may NOT do a TASTING.
- Visitors coming from a state other than NY, PA, NJ, CT, MA & VT must have completed the mandated 3 day quarantine period in NY & have had a negative Covid test on day 4 by presenting a completed/current NY Traveler Health Form. For more details, visit: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory Without a Traveler Health Form, visitors from outside of NY, PA, NJ, CT & MA are welcome to shop with us (restrictions apply), but may NOT do a TASTING.
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AS WE DO OUR PART TO HELP “SLOW THE SPREAD”
- Groups of up to 4 people, please make Reservation requests ONLINE at least 48 hours in advance. Parties with reservations will be given priority. Parties up to 4 people without a reservation may request to be seated as a walk-in customer and will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis, at our discretion. No telephone reservations.
Click here to make a Reservation Request
- Parties over 4 attempting to split into smaller groups will not be accepted, as we have very strict capacity limits at this time. We appreciate your understanding.
- SLWT Passport holders MUST Request a Reservation at least 48 hour in Advance, and will not be accepted as walk-in customers. For more information, visit the Wine Trail website before visiting. No telephone reservations.
Click here to make a Reservation Request
- Any visitor wishing to be served alcohol is now required by NYS to purchase a food item before being served. We have a variety of food items for sale at a nominal fee.
- Wine & Beer flights are $10 per person for 5 selections (your choice).
- Last call is at 4:15 pm (no beverages poured after last call)
- Live Music has been cancelled at this time
- Unfortunately, due to NYS mandates, PETS are not allowed inside of our winery at this time.
Please make Reservations at least 48 hours in advance
To request a reservation, at least 48 hours in advance, please Click Here to request a reservation. (No phone reservations)
** If you have a Passport, Travel Card or are a Captain’s Club Member, you must note that in your reservation request.
All reservation requests are first-come, first-served.
Your reservation request will be confirmed or denied via email and & a Welcome Packet listing the current mandates for your visit will be provided.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Captains Club is our Wine Club, which allows you to save 20% on your wine purchases. Be sure to ask a staff member how to join! (no shipments required throughout the year)
– We will refuse service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated, without exception.
– We are a Family-Friendly business and, by law, retain the right to refuse service to any person.
– Our staff endeavor to abide by all NY State Mandates. Aggressive behavior by customers will not be tolerated. We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding during these trying times.
– The following items are to be left in your vehicles: ALL outside alcoholic beverages, ALL risque costumes & accessories (i.e.penis straws/necklaces/whistles, etc).
4200 Route 14 South, Geneva NY 14456 ~ Tel: 315-781-9463 ~ Email: email@example.com
The new partners at White Springs Winery, Jody Earle & David DeMarco, are excited to honor the rich history of White Springs Winery. They welcome you to come in to enjoy a relaxed and tasteful experience.
The Original Owners: Carl and Elizabeth Fribolin (previous owners, pictured here) Carl was no stranger to agriculture. He founded Seedway, a seed-growing and distribution business in Hall, NY in 1963. In the beginning, they serviced farmers in New York state, as well as throughout New England. As business increased, Carl eventually operated six seed production farms to meet the growing needs of his customers. Although he sold Seedway to Agway Inc. of Syracuse in 1987, he remained active in the business. Carl purchased White Springs Farms in 1973 and used the deep sandy soil to produce seeds for his company. In 2003, Carl wanted to address a problem with soil erosion caused by the sloping nature of the farmland. This lead to the planting of 13 acres of grapes and White Springs Winery was born. We also offer 10 locally crafted beers through Glass Factory Bay Brewing.
To address a problem with soil erosion caused by the sloping nature of the White Springs Farm, in 2003 Carl Fribolin, at the age of 85, planted 13 acres of grapes and White Springs Winery was born. The vineyard subsequently expanded to 40 acres of principally vinifera grapes, along with a few hybrids developed by the NY State Agricultural Experiment Station and Cornell University. The vineyard was planted by laser and the rows are a beautiful sight. As Carl was known to say, “Two thousand feet, straight as a string.” Morten Hallgren, owner and winemaker for Ravines Wine Cellars, began making wine for White Springs in 2011. The following year, 2012, Ravines Wine Cellars purchased the vineyard and production facility. In 2013, our tasting room was expanded to include Glass Factory Bay Brewing offering locally crafted beer and root beer tastings. In 2015, we added Rootstock Original Hard Cider to our Brew House list. In May of 2017, business partners Jody Earle and David DeMarco purchased White Springs, and are committed to continuing the rich history of fine wines and a relaxed and friendly experience for their visitors. We look forward to your visit!
You’ll find that our staff is friendly as well as helpful. They enjoy working with you to customize your tasting of wines or beers to satisfy your specific taste! With over 35 wines, a hard cider, a grape vodka, a real draft root beer and over 10 beer selections, you’re sure to find something to enjoy.
We are able accommodate parties of up to 4 people, Thursday – Monday, between 11 am – 4 pm. We are unable to accept groups of 4+ people at this time.
Our staff takes great pride in providing you with a spectacular experience. Our goal is to keep you coming back and telling everyone of your experience at White Springs Winery. Stop in and say “Hello”, pull up a chair and join us in enjoying our spectacular views and fine wines and brews.