NEW HOURS: Thursday- Monday, 11 am – 4 pm We are Closed Tuesday & Wednesday
* Groups of up to 4 people: Reservations via email at least 48 hours in advance are highly recommended. (see below for details)
** Groups of 5 – 8 people AND all SLWT Passport holders: BY APPOINTMENT ONLY at least 48 hours in advance. (see below for details) At this time, we are not accepting any groups over 8 people, and no groups over 4 people will be taken after 12:30 pm.
*** No phone reservations accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current NY State Mandates, the following changes have been made:
- Properly-placed Facial Masks are required at all times, except while seated.
- *Groups of up to 4 people, please make Reservations at least 48 hours in advance. Parties with reservations will be given priority. Parties up to 4 people without a reservation may request to be seated as a walk-in customer and will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis, at our discretion. Click here to request a reservation. No telephone reservations.
- **Groups of 5 – 8 people and SLWT Passport holders accepted ONLY with a 48 hour Advanced Reservation, and will not be accepted as walk-in customers. Absolutely no groups of more than 4 people will be accepted after 12:30 pm.
- ALL guests will be asked for a valid ID. We are requiring proof of the completion of the Traveler Health Form, which is proof of completion of the mandatory 14 day quarantine period, for any visitors coming from any of the states listed on the NYS Travel Advisory List. The Traveler Health Form can be completed by visiting https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory
- Any visitor wishing to be served alcohol is now required by NYS to purchase a food item before being served. We have a variety of food items for sale at a nominal fee.
- Any visitor with a Seneca Lake Wine Trail Passport MUST make a reservation at least 48 hours in advance. Passport holders will not be accepted as walk-in customers at this time. For more information, visit the Wine Trail website before visiting.
- Wine & Beer flights are $10 per person for 5 selections (your choice).
- Last call is at 4:15 pm (no beverages poured after last call)
- Live Music has been cancelled at this time
- Unfortunately, due to NYS mandates, PETS are not allowed at this time.
Please make Reservations at least 48 hours in advance
To request a reservation, at least 48 hours in advance, please Click Here to request a reservation. (No phone reservations)
** If you have a Passport, Travel Card or are a Captain’s Club Member, you must note that in your reservation request.
All reservation requests are first-come, first-served.
Your reservation will be confirmed via email and & a Welcome Packet listing the current mandates for your visit will be provided.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Captains Club is our Wine Club, which allows you to save 20% on your wine purchases. Be sure to ask a staff member how to join! (no shipments required throughout the year)
– We will refuse service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated, without exception.
– We are a Family-Friendly business and, by law, retain the right to refuse service to any person.
– Our staff endeavor to abide by all NY State Mandates. Aggressive behavior by customers will not be tolerated. We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding during these trying times.
– The following items are to be left in your vehicles: ALL outside alcoholic beverages, ALL risque costumes & accessories (i.e.penis straws/necklaces/whistles, etc).
4200 Route 14 South, Geneva NY 14456 ~ Tel: 315-781-9463 ~ Email: email@example.com
The new partners at White Springs Winery, Jody Earle & David DeMarco, are excited to honor the rich history of White Springs Winery. They welcome you to come in to enjoy a relaxed and tasteful experience.
The Original Owners: Carl and Elizabeth Fribolin (previous owners, pictured here) Carl was no stranger to agriculture. He founded Seedway, a seed-growing and distribution business in Hall, NY in 1963. In the beginning, they serviced farmers in New York state, as well as throughout New England. As business increased, Carl eventually operated six seed production farms to meet the growing needs of his customers. Although he sold Seedway to Agway Inc. of Syracuse in 1987, he remained active in the business. Carl purchased White Springs Farms in 1973 and used the deep sandy soil to produce seeds for his company. In 2003, Carl wanted to address a problem with soil erosion caused by the sloping nature of the farmland. This lead to the planting of 13 acres of grapes and White Springs Winery was born. We also offer 10 locally crafted beers through Glass Factory Bay Brewing.
To address a problem with soil erosion caused by the sloping nature of the White Springs Farm, in 2003 Carl Fribolin, at the age of 85, planted 13 acres of grapes and White Springs Winery was born. The vineyard subsequently expanded to 40 acres of principally vinifera grapes, along with a few hybrids developed by the NY State Agricultural Experiment Station and Cornell University. The vineyard was planted by laser and the rows are a beautiful sight. As Carl was known to say, “Two thousand feet, straight as a string.” Morten Hallgren, owner and winemaker for Ravines Wine Cellars, began making wine for White Springs in 2011. The following year, 2012, Ravines Wine Cellars purchased the vineyard and production facility. In 2013, our tasting room was expanded to include Glass Factory Bay Brewing offering locally crafted beer and root beer tastings. In 2015, we added Rootstock Original Hard Cider to our Brew House list. In May of 2017, business partners Jody Earle and David DeMarco purchased White Springs, and are committed to continuing the rich history of fine wines and a relaxed and friendly experience for their visitors. We look forward to your visit!
You’ll find that our staff is friendly as well as helpful. They enjoy working with you to customize your tasting of wines or beers to satisfy your specific taste! With over 35 wines, a hard cider, a grape vodka, a real draft root beer and over 10 beer selections, you’re sure to find something to enjoy.
We are able accommodate parties of up to 4 people, Thursday – Monday, between 11 am – 4 pm. We are unable to accept groups of 4+ people at this time.
Our staff takes great pride in providing you with a spectacular experience. Our goal is to keep you coming back and telling everyone of your experience at White Springs Winery. Stop in and say “Hello”, pull up a chair and join us in enjoying our spectacular views and fine wines and brews.