NEW HOURS Starting April 1, 20201 THURSDAY – MONDAY 11 am – 4 pm (closed Tues/Wed)
We are open for Wine or Beer seated flights with Reservations at least 72 hours in ADVANCE
ALL visitors must abide by & have proof of compliance for the
NY State Travel Advisory – which can be found by clicking here
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current NY State Mandates:
- Properly-placed Facial Masks are required at ALL times.
- Social distancing is required.
- We have capacity limits, so please be prepared to wait if necessary.
- Group limit of 4 people. We will NOT split up groups over 4 people due to extremely limited seating availability.
- Make a reservation at least 72 HOURS IN ADVANCE by clicking here to use our online form. No phone reservations accepted. Those with reservations made in advance are given priority.
- Without reservations made 72 hours in advance, you will be considered a walk-in customer and will be served first-come, first-served, as we have room. Those with reservations made in advance are given priority.
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AS WE DO OUR PART TO HELP “SLOW THE SPREAD”
- Due to NYS restrictions, we are UNABLE to fill your growler. All growlers must be new & ours, and are included in the price.
- Live Music has been cancelled at this time
- Due to NYS mandates, PETS are allowed but must be on a leash at all times. To avoid breaking the “6-foot” rule, please do not allow those NOT in your party to pet your animal.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Captains Club is our Wine Club, which allows you to save 20% on your wine purchases. Be sure to ask a staff member how to join! (no shipments required throughout the year)
– We will refuse service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated, without exception.
– We are a Family-Friendly business and, by law, retain the right to refuse service to any person.
– Our staff endeavor to abide by all NY State Mandates. Aggressive behavior by customers will not be tolerated. We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding during these trying times.
– The following items are to be left in your vehicles: ALL outside alcoholic beverages, ALL risque costumes & accessories (i.e.penis straws/necklaces/whistles, etc).
4200 Route 14 South, Geneva NY 14456 ~ Tel: 315-781-9463 ~ Email: email@example.com
The new partners at White Springs Winery, Jody Earle & David DeMarco, are excited to honor the rich history of White Springs Winery. They welcome you to come in to enjoy a relaxed and tasteful experience.
The Original Owners: Carl and Elizabeth Fribolin (previous owners, pictured here) Carl was no stranger to agriculture. He founded Seedway, a seed-growing and distribution business in Hall, NY in 1963. In the beginning, they serviced farmers in New York state, as well as throughout New England. As business increased, Carl eventually operated six seed production farms to meet the growing needs of his customers. Although he sold Seedway to Agway Inc. of Syracuse in 1987, he remained active in the business. Carl purchased White Springs Farms in 1973 and used the deep sandy soil to produce seeds for his company. In 2003, Carl wanted to address a problem with soil erosion caused by the sloping nature of the farmland. This lead to the planting of 13 acres of grapes and White Springs Winery was born. We also offer 10 locally crafted beers through Glass Factory Bay Brewing.
To address a problem with soil erosion caused by the sloping nature of the White Springs Farm, in 2003 Carl Fribolin, at the age of 85, planted 13 acres of grapes and White Springs Winery was born. The vineyard subsequently expanded to 40 acres of principally vinifera grapes, along with a few hybrids developed by the NY State Agricultural Experiment Station and Cornell University. The vineyard was planted by laser and the rows are a beautiful sight. As Carl was known to say, “Two thousand feet, straight as a string.” Morten Hallgren, owner and winemaker for Ravines Wine Cellars, began making wine for White Springs in 2011. The following year, 2012, Ravines Wine Cellars purchased the vineyard and production facility. In 2013, our tasting room was expanded to include Glass Factory Bay Brewing offering locally crafted beer and root beer tastings. In 2015, we added Rootstock Original Hard Cider to our Brew House list. In May of 2017, business partners Jody Earle and David DeMarco purchased White Springs, and are committed to continuing the rich history of fine wines and a relaxed and friendly experience for their visitors. We look forward to your visit!
You’ll find that our staff is friendly as well as helpful. They enjoy working with you to customize your tasting of wines or beers to satisfy your specific taste! With over 35 wines, a hard cider, a grape vodka, a real draft root beer and over 10 beer selections, you’re sure to find something to enjoy.
We are able accommodate parties of up to 4 people, Thursday – Monday, between 11 am – 4 pm. We are unable to accept groups of 4+ people at this time.
Our staff takes great pride in providing you with a spectacular experience. Our goal is to keep you coming back and telling everyone of your experience at White Springs Winery. Stop in and say “Hello”, pull up a chair and join us in enjoying our spectacular views and fine wines and brews.