FRIDAY & SATURDAY: 10 AM – 5 PM – LAST TASTING is at 4:30 pm, Last Call (no more alcohol served) at 4:45 pm
SUNDAY THROUGH THURSDAY: 10 AM – 4 pm – LAST TASTING is at 3:30 pm, Last Call (no more alcohol served) at 3:45 pm
Visit our Facebook page for weather related & Off-Season Hours
DO YOU NEED A RESERVATION?
- Parties of 1-5 people are welcome without a reservation, for Wine or Beer tastings at $10 per person for 5-wine OR 5-beer selections. (Limit: One Tasting/Flight, Per Person, Per Visit)
- Parties of 1-5 people will be served first-come, first-served, as space & staffing allows.
- We will NOT split up groups larger than 5 people.
- PLEASE do not attempt to split up groups over 5 people to try to meet this requirement; you will be turned away.
- NO GROUPS over 5 accepted without Advanced Reservations*
- *Click Here to Request an Advanced Reservation for 6-10 People
- Reservations Must Be Made at least 72 Hours In Advance & are Available from Open until 12:30 pm Only
- No Groups over 10 Accepted
- No Groups Over 5 people taken AFTER 12:30 pm
- Live Music from 1-4 pm on Saturdays – Free to White Springs Winery Customers (party size limited to up to 5 people)
- For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Captains Club is our Wine Club, which allows you to save 20% on your wine purchases. Be sure to ask a staff member how to join! (no shipments required throughout the year)
– We will REFUSE service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated/under the influence, without exception.
– If your group is over 5 people, please do not attempt to split up your group to circumvent our group policy.
Your group WILL be turned away!!!!
– We are a Family-Friendly, privately owned business, and by law, retain the right to refuse service to any person, at our discretion.
– Our staff endeavors to provide a fun & safe atmosphere. Aggressive or Disruptive behavior by customers will not be tolerated at any time. Any customer displaying aggressive or disruptive behavior will be asked to leave, without refund. No exceptions.
– The following items are to be left in your vehicles: ALL outside alcoholic beverages, ALL risque costumes & accessories (i.e.penis straws/necklaces/whistles, etc).
4200 Route 14 South, Geneva NY 14456 ~ Tel: 315-781-9463 ~ Email: email@example.com
The new partners at White Springs Winery, Jody Earle & David DeMarco, are excited to honor the rich history of White Springs Winery. They welcome you to come in to enjoy a relaxed and tasteful experience.
The Original Owners: Carl and Elizabeth Fribolin (previous owners, pictured here) Carl was no stranger to agriculture. He founded Seedway, a seed-growing and distribution business in Hall, NY in 1963. In the beginning, they serviced farmers in New York state, as well as throughout New England. As business increased, Carl eventually operated six seed production farms to meet the growing needs of his customers. Although he sold Seedway to Agway Inc. of Syracuse in 1987, he remained active in the business. Carl purchased White Springs Farms in 1973 and used the deep sandy soil to produce seeds for his company. In 2003, Carl wanted to address a problem with soil erosion caused by the sloping nature of the farmland. This lead to the planting of 13 acres of grapes and White Springs Winery was born. We also offer 10 locally crafted beers through Glass Factory Bay Brewing.
To address a problem with soil erosion caused by the sloping nature of the White Springs Farm, in 2003 Carl Fribolin, at the age of 85, planted 13 acres of grapes and White Springs Winery was born. The vineyard subsequently expanded to 40 acres of principally vinifera grapes, along with a few hybrids developed by the NY State Agricultural Experiment Station and Cornell University. The vineyard was planted by laser and the rows are a beautiful sight. As Carl was known to say, “Two thousand feet, straight as a string.” Morten Hallgren, owner and winemaker for Ravines Wine Cellars, began making wine for White Springs in 2011. The following year, 2012, Ravines Wine Cellars purchased the vineyard and production facility. In 2013, our tasting room was expanded to include Glass Factory Bay Brewing offering locally crafted beer and root beer tastings. In 2015, we added Rootstock Original Hard Cider to our Brew House list. In May of 2017, business partners Jody Earle and David DeMarco purchased White Springs, and are committed to continuing the rich history of fine wines and a relaxed and friendly experience for their visitors. We look forward to your visit!
You’ll find that our staff is friendly as well as helpful. They enjoy working with you to customize your tasting of wines or beers to satisfy your specific taste! With over 35 wines, a hard cider, a grape vodka, a real draft root beer and over 10 beer selections, you’re sure to find something to enjoy.
We are able accommodate parties of up to 5 people without reservations. Groups of 6-10 people require reservations at least 72 hours in advance. We are unable to accept groups of more than 10 people at this time.
Our staff takes great pride in providing you with a spectacular experience. Our goal is to keep you coming back and telling everyone of your experience at White Springs Winery. Stop in and say “Hello”, pull up a chair and join us in enjoying our spectacular views and fine wines and brews.