OPEN Sunday through Thursday: 10 AM – 4 PM
OPEN Friday & Saturday: 10 AM – 5 PM
LAST TASTING starts at 4:30 pm, Last Call (no more alcohol served) after 4:44 pm
Visit our Facebook page for weather related closings
CLOSED: Sunday 12/24/23 through Wednesday 12/27/23. Reopening on Thursday 12/28/23
CLOSED: Sunday 12/31/23 through Wednesday 01/03/24. Reopening on Thursday 01/04/24
DO YOU NEED A RESERVATION?
- NOTE: Regardless of Group Size, WE DO NOT accept any Buses or Limos at any time. No Exceptions
- We may chose to accept Passenger Vans for groups of 7-10 people, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, IF a group acknowledges that consuming alcohol in a passenger van is strictly prohibited by NYS Law.
- Parties of 1-6 people are welcome without a reservation, unless in a limo or bus, and will be served first-come, first-served, as space & staffing allows. (We Limit One Tasting/Flight, Per Person, Per Visit)
- No Groups Over 6 people will be taken After 12 NOON for wine or beer tastings/flights, but MAY be accepted for Glass Service ONLY; solely at the discretion of Management.
- PLEASE do not attempt to split up groups over 6 people to try to meet this requirement; you will be turned away.
- GROUPS over 6 will NOT be accepted for Wine or Beer Tastings/Flights without Advanced Reservations (required a minimum of 3 days in advance)*
- *Click Here to Request an Advanced Reservation for 7-10 People
- Reservations Must Be Made at least 72 Hours In Advance & are Available from 10 am until 12 NOON Only
- No Groups over 10 Accepted
- Live Music from 1-4 pm on Saturdays – Free to White Springs Winery Customers (party size limited to up to 6 people)
For more information, contact us at email@example.com
The Captains Club is our Wine Club, which allows you to save 20% on your wine purchases. Be sure to ask a staff member how to join! (no shipments required throughout the year)
– We will REFUSE service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated/under the influence, without exception.
– If your group is over 6 people, please do not attempt to split up your group to circumvent our group policy.
Your group WILL be turned away!!!!
– We are a Family-Friendly, privately owned business, and by law, retain the right to refuse service to any person, at our discretion.
– Our staff endeavors to provide a fun & safe atmosphere. Aggressive or Disruptive behavior by customers will not be tolerated at any time. Any customer displaying aggressive or disruptive behavior will be asked to leave, without refund. No exceptions.
– The following items are to be left in your vehicles: ALL outside alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, ALL risque costumes & accessories (i.e. penis straws/necklaces/whistles, etc).
4200 Route 14 South, Geneva NY 14456 ~ Tel: 315-781-9463 ~ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org