HOURS for May – October:
MON-SAT: 10 AM – 5 PM – LAST TASTING is at 4:30 pm, Last Call (no more alcohol served) at 4:45 pm
SUNDAYS: 11 AM – 4 pm – LAST TASTING is at 3:30 pm, Last Call (no more alcohol served) at 3:45 pm
Visit our Facebook page for weather related & Off-Season Hours
DO YOU NEED A RESERVATION?
- Parties of 1-5 people are welcome without a reservation, for Wine or Beer tastings at $10 per person for 5-wine OR 5-beer selections. (Limit: One Tasting/Flight, Per Person, Per Visit)
- Parties of 1-5 people will be served first-come, first-served, as space & staffing allows.
- We will NOT split up groups larger than 5 people.
- PLEASE do not attempt to split up groups over 5 people to try to meet this requirement; you will be turned away.
- NO GROUPS over 5 accepted without Advanced Reservations*
- *Click Here to Request an Advanced Reservation for 6-10 People
- Reservations Must Be Made at least 72 Hours In Advance & are Available from Open until 12:30 pm Only
- No Groups over 10 Accepted
- No Groups Over 5 people taken After 12:30 pm
- Live Music from 1-4 pm on Saturdays – Free to White Springs Winery Customers (party size limited to up to 5 people)
For more information, contact us at email@example.com
The Captains Club is our Wine Club, which allows you to save 20% on your wine purchases. Be sure to ask a staff member how to join! (no shipments required throughout the year)
– We will REFUSE service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated/under the influence, without exception.
– If your group is over 5 people, please do not attempt to split up your group to circumvent our group policy.
Your group WILL be turned away!!!!
– We are a Family-Friendly, privately owned business, and by law, retain the right to refuse service to any person, at our discretion.
– Our staff endeavors to provide a fun & safe atmosphere. Aggressive or Disruptive behavior by customers will not be tolerated at any time. Any customer displaying aggressive or disruptive behavior will be asked to leave, without refund. No exceptions.
– The following items are to be left in your vehicles: ALL outside alcoholic beverages, ALL risque costumes & accessories (i.e.penis straws/necklaces/whistles, etc).
4200 Route 14 South, Geneva NY 14456 ~ Tel: 315-781-9463 ~ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org