NEW HOURS Starting April 1, 2021: THURSDAY – MONDAY 11 am – 4 pm (closed Tues/Wed)
We are open for Wine or Beer seated flights with Reservations at least 72 hours in ADVANCE
ALL visitors must abide by & have proof of compliance for the
NY State Travel Advisory – which can be found by clicking here
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current NY State Mandates:
- Properly-placed Facial Masks are required at ALL times.
- Social distancing is required.
- We have capacity limits, so please be prepared to wait if necessary.
- Group limit of 4 people. We will NOT split up groups over 4 people due to extremely limited seating availability.
- Make a reservation at least 72 HOURS IN ADVANCE by clicking here to use our online form. No phone reservations accepted. Those with reservations made in advance are given priority.
- Without reservations made 72 hours in advance, you will be considered a walk-in customer and will be served first-come, first-served, as we have room. Those with reservations made in advance are given priority.
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AS WE DO OUR PART TO HELP “SLOW THE SPREAD”
- Due to NYS restrictions, we are UNABLE to fill your growler. All growlers must be new & ours, and are included in the price.
- Live Music has been cancelled at this time
- Due to NYS mandates, PETS are allowed but must be on a leash at all times. To avoid breaking the “6-foot” rule, please do not allow those NOT in your party to pet your animal.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Captains Club is our Wine Club, which allows you to save 20% on your wine purchases. Be sure to ask a staff member how to join! (no shipments required throughout the year)
– We will refuse service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated, without exception.
– We are a Family-Friendly business and, by law, retain the right to refuse service to any person.
– Our staff endeavor to abide by all NY State Mandates. Aggressive behavior by customers will not be tolerated. We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding during these trying times.
– The following items are to be left in your vehicles: ALL outside alcoholic beverages, ALL risque costumes & accessories (i.e.penis straws/necklaces/whistles, etc).
4200 Route 14 South, Geneva NY 14456 ~ Tel: 315-781-9463 ~ Email: email@example.com