NEW HOURS: Friday – Sunday ONLY. We are Closed Monday – Thursday
- Due to capacity limits, we are NOT accepting any groups over 4 people & we will NOT split up groups over 4 people
- No phone reservations accepted
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current NY State Mandates, the following changes have been made:
- Properly-placed Facial Masks are required at ALL times, except while drinking.
- ALL Visitors from NY residing in a current Covid Hot Zone are welcome to shop with us (restrictions apply), but may NOT do a TASTING. Find the NY Hot Zone List by clicking here.
- ALL Visitors from PA residing in a current Covid Hot Zone are welcome to shop with us (restrictions apply), but may NOT do a TASTING. PA Residents must live in a county with less than 10 cases per 100,000 people. That information is found by clicking here.
- Visitors from NJ, CT & MA are welcome to shop with us (restrictions apply), but may NOT do a TASTING.
- Visitors coming from a state other than NY, PA, NJ, CT, MA & VT must have completed the mandated 3 day quarantine period in NY & have had a negative Covid test on day 4 by presenting a completed/current NY Traveler Health Form. For more details, visit: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory Without a Traveler Health Form, visitors from outside of NY, PA, NJ, CT & MA are welcome to shop with us (restrictions apply), but may NOT do a TASTING.
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AS WE DO OUR PART TO HELP “SLOW THE SPREAD”
- Groups of up to 4 people, please make Reservation requests ONLINE at least 48 hours in advance. Parties with reservations will be given priority. Parties up to 4 people without a reservation may request to be seated as a walk-in customer and will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis, at our discretion. No telephone reservations.
Click here to make a Reservation Request
- Parties over 4 attempting to split into smaller groups will not be accepted, as we have very strict capacity limits at this time. We appreciate your understanding.
- SLWT Passport holders MUST Request a Reservation at least 48 hour in Advance, and will not be accepted as walk-in customers. For more information, visit the Wine Trail website before visiting. No telephone reservations.
Click here to make a Reservation Request
- Any visitor wishing to be served alcohol is now required by NYS to purchase a food item before being served. We have a variety of food items for sale at a nominal fee.
- Wine & Beer flights are $10 per person for 5 selections (your choice).
- Last call is at 4:15 pm (no beverages poured after last call)
- Live Music has been cancelled at this time
- Unfortunately, due to NYS mandates, PETS are not allowed inside of our winery at this time.
Please make Reservations at least 48 hours in advance
To request a reservation, at least 48 hours in advance, please Click Here to request a reservation. (No phone reservations)
** If you have a Passport, Travel Card or are a Captain’s Club Member, you must note that in your reservation request.
All reservation requests are first-come, first-served.
Your reservation request will be confirmed or denied via email and & a Welcome Packet listing the current mandates for your visit will be provided.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Captains Club is our Wine Club, which allows you to save 20% on your wine purchases. Be sure to ask a staff member how to join! (no shipments required throughout the year)
– We will refuse service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated, without exception.
– We are a Family-Friendly business and, by law, retain the right to refuse service to any person.
– Our staff endeavor to abide by all NY State Mandates. Aggressive behavior by customers will not be tolerated. We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding during these trying times.
– The following items are to be left in your vehicles: ALL outside alcoholic beverages, ALL risque costumes & accessories (i.e.penis straws/necklaces/whistles, etc).
4200 Route 14 South, Geneva NY 14456 ~ Tel: 315-781-9463 ~ Email: email@example.com