NEW HOURS: Thursday- Monday, 11 am – 4 pm We are Closed Tuesday & Wednesday
* Groups of up to 4 people: Reservations via email at least 48 hours in advance are recommended. (see below for details)
** Groups of 5 – 8 people AND all SLWT Passport holders: BY APPOINTMENT ONLY at least 48 hours in advance. (see below for details) At this time, we are not accepting any groups over 8 people, and no groups over 4 people will be taken after 12:30 pm.
*** No phone reservations accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current NY State Mandates, the following changes have been made:
- Properly-placed Facial Masks are required at all times, except while seated.
- *Groups of up to 4 people, please make Reservations at least 48 hours in advance. Parties with reservations will be given priority. Parties up to 4 people without a reservation may request to be seated as a walk-in customer and will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis, at our discretion. Click here to request a reservation. No telephone reservations.
- **Groups of 5 – 8 people and SLWT Passport holders accepted ONLY with a 48 hour Advanced Reservation, and will not be accepted as walk-in customers. Absolutely no groups of more than 4 people will be accepted after 12:30 pm.
- ALL guests will be asked for a valid ID. We are requiring proof of the completion of the Traveler Health Form, which is proof of completion of the mandatory 14 day quarantine period, for any visitors coming from any of the states listed on the NYS Travel Advisory List. The Traveler Health Form can be completed by visiting https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory
- Any visitor wishing to be served alcohol is now required by NYS to purchase a food item before being served. We have a variety of food items for sale at a nominal fee.
- Any visitor with a Seneca Lake Wine Trail Passport MUST make a reservation at least 48 hours in advance. Passport holders will not be accepted as walk-in customers at this time. For more information, visit the Wine Trail website before visiting.
- Wine & Beer flights are $10 per person for 5 selections (your choice).
- Last call is at 4:15 pm (no beverages poured after last call)
- Live Music has been cancelled at this time
- Unfortunately, due to NYS mandates, PETS are not allowed at this time.
Please make Reservations at least 48 hours in advance
To request a reservation, at least 48 hours in advance, please Click Here to request a reservation. (No phone reservations)
** If you have a Passport, Travel Card or are a Captain’s Club Member, you must note that in your reservation request.
All reservation requests are first-come, first-served.
Your reservation will be confirmed via email and & a Welcome Packet listing the current mandates for your visit will be provided.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Captains Club is our Wine Club, which allows you to save 20% on your wine purchases. Be sure to ask a staff member how to join! (no shipments required throughout the year)
– We will refuse service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated, without exception.
– We are a Family-Friendly business and, by law, retain the right to refuse service to any person.
– Our staff endeavor to abide by all NY State Mandates. Aggressive behavior by customers will not be tolerated. We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding during these trying times.
– The following items are to be left in your vehicles: ALL outside alcoholic beverages, ALL risque costumes & accessories (i.e.penis straws/necklaces/whistles, etc).
4200 Route 14 South, Geneva NY 14456 ~ Tel: 315-781-9463 ~ Email: email@example.com