NEW HOURS: Friday – Sunday, 11 am – 4 pm for Seated Wine or Beer Flights — BY APPOINTMENT.
We are Closed Monday through Thursday
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current NY State Mandates, the following changes have been made:
- Masks required at all times, except while seated
- Our Hours are: Fri – Sun, 11 am until 4 pm
- Advanced reservations recommended. Parties with reservations will be given priority
- Please make Reservations at least 24 hours in advance or you will be considered a walk-in customer. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and date, time and number of people requesting reservation.
- We have VERY limited Capacity, therefore, we will be unable to accept any groups over 4 people.
- Wine & Beer flights are $10 per person for 5 selections
- Unfortunately, Pets are not allowed at this time
- Live Music is on hold at this time
Please make Reservations at least 24 hours in advance or you will be considered a walk-in customer.
To request a reservation, at least 24 hours in advance, please email us at email@example.com with your name, telephone #, number of people in your party and the date & time of reservation request.
If you haven’t made a reservation 24 hours in advance, you are a walk-in customer and will be seated as we have room. Please do not call or email to request a same-day reservation, as we will be unable to honor your request. Just come in and see if we have room 🙂
All reservation requests are first-come, first-served. Your reservation will be confirmed via email and & a Welcome Packet listing the current mandates for your visit will be provided.
For more information, please call us at 315-781-9463 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Captains Club is our Wine Club, which allows you to save 20% on your wine purchases. Be sure to ask a staff member how to join! (no shipments required throughout the year)
**Please Note** The following items are to be left in your vehicles: ALL outside alcoholic beverages, ALL risque costumes & accessories (i.e.penis straws/necklaces/whistles, etc). We will refuse service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated, without exception. We are a Family-Friendly business and, by law, retain the right to refuse service to any person.