NEW HOURS: Thursday- Monday, 11 am – 4 pm for Seated Wine or Beer Flights — BY APPOINTMENT.
We are Closed Tuesday & Wednesday
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current NY State Mandates, the following changes have been made:
- Masks required at all times, except while seated.
- Our Hours are: Thurs – Mon, 11 am until 4 pm.
- Advanced reservations recommended. Parties with reservations will be given priority.
- Please make Reservations at least 48 hours in advance or you will be considered a walk-in customer. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and date, time and number of people requesting reservation.
- We have VERY limited Capacity, therefore, we will be unable to accept any groups over 4 people.
- Wine & Beer flights are $10 per person for 5 selections (your choice).
- Unfortunately, due to NYS mandates, PETS are not allowed at this time.
- Live Music is on hold
- ALL guests will be asked for a valid ID. We are requiring the NYS verification certificate of completion of the mandatory 14 day quarantine period for any visitors coming from any of the states listed on the NYS Travel Advisory List. Certificates can be obtained by visiting https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory For a current list, click here.
- Any visitor wishing to be served alcohol is now required by NYS to purchase a food item before being served. We have a variety of food items for sale at a nominal fee.
Please make Reservations at least 48 hours in advance or you will be considered a walk-in customer.
To request a reservation, at least 48 hours in advance, please email us at email@example.com with your name, telephone #, number of people in your party and the date & time of reservation request. Phone reservations are not being accepted due to our limited office hours.
If you haven’t made a reservation 48 hours in advance, you are a walk-in customer and will be seated as we have room. Please do not call or email to request a same-day reservation, as we will be unable to honor your request. Just come in and see if we have room 🙂
All reservation requests are first-come, first-served. Your reservation will be confirmed via email and & a Welcome Packet listing the current mandates for your visit will be provided.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Captains Club is our Wine Club, which allows you to save 20% on your wine purchases. Be sure to ask a staff member how to join! (no shipments required throughout the year)
**Please Note** The following items are to be left in your vehicles: ALL outside alcoholic beverages, ALL risque costumes & accessories (i.e.penis straws/necklaces/whistles, etc). We will refuse service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated, without exception. We are a Family-Friendly business and, by law, retain the right to refuse service to any person.